Sign in to follow this  
Senorpro

Every island claimed

Is it just me or is every island claimed.  Ive spent hours sailing around just to never find anywhere I can claim without contesting.  Crashed on an island with my bud but it was a death sentence couldnt get off because we couldnt build a shipyard since everything was claimed.  Ended up dying because we cant spawn on a bed unless we claim the land.  Cant build a house unless we claim the land. Cant make a ship unless we claim the land.  There is literally nowhere to build.  Should there not be a claim limit to allow players to actually build instead of one tribe claiming 5 islands all for themselves.

• Like 2

Yes I have probably sailed for 6-8 hours today. I have encountered Soo many islands but every single one is completely claimed I can't even fit it in. I finally gave up for the night.

ya this seems to be the case. the official server might be a waste of time now 😞 claims also stop resources from re spawning so RIP those islands. 

The claim for one player is to big. With 5 Players you have the whole Island. No one will build that big later.

You should need 2 claims for a Shipyard because a ship is not for one Player!

One Player should claim a land for a litte shipyard for the Raft with a little house. Not more.

And the Claim should be a Square not a Round One.

Most players I've run into are either constantly battling over land and resources, or belong to a mega-group that dominates an entire square. Atlas supposedly supports 40,000 players per server, but there just isn't enough space for everyone, unless we learn to share.

I'm looking for other players who wish to join my company, as well as other companies who would like to band together to share the limited land resources in the game. I know there are groups already out there, and if you're looking to do something similar, or are already doing something similar, I'd love to work together.

In this game, the only way to make progress is for us to work together and change ourselves from raft-bound vagabonds into true pirates.