Sign in to follow this  
dericcarter

Ticket the Devs didn't read

Hello, Apart from filling out a very angry and destructive post intended for you (Support) and the rest of your company. I decided I'll take a step back, breath and humbly ask that you return all of my shit that your broken game took from me. I'm asking that you return my time. Something that is very precious to me. Approximately between 4:00am to 4:50am, An Alpha Snake spawned inside a structure I had built at the provided coordinates. It destroyed over a week of my time. Taking out every Galleon panel I had created, Every deck, Basically the storage container that was IN the fucking chest. Because a Snake can spawn inside a place that for the most part, SHOULD BE SAFE AND SECURE??! I can't help but be angry. The last few times your company has stolen time from me, I got ignored and a brush off, "Or bugs aren't our problem" kinda attitude. 

It wouldn't be bad if this was new bug, and your people did something about it. At this point, Attacking my personal time in a gross negligence manner, But you people repeatedly do nothing about it. I'm tired of it, I'm tired of companies like you. Surprise me, Actually do something about it. Losing my time in this manner, is absolutely ridicules and inexcusable. 

Today, I was rewarded for playing your game by having my bear phase through a ship and drown (After using one of your mechanics) You knew about this bug. Today, My other bear died just trying to go and log off at my "Supposed Safe space" JUST to go to bed In real life. Instead I meet a Alpha Snake that 1 shots me, Kills my bear, BUT ONLY AFTER it had already destroyed my shit well before the timer on that shit expired. My shit that took weeks for me to accumulate. Seriously, you can't use "EARLY ACCESS" game for this level of negligence. Please... Restore my time that was stolen from me. 

• Haha 1