Sign in to follow this  
war machine

Things that need to be addressed focused on pve

animals will clip through the boat and get stuck on the bottom floor...   

Loading animal on boat is a nice feature,  BUT WHY IS THERE NOT AN UNLOAD ANIMAL   ( will also fix the first problem)

Breeding is broken,  for example  (made a room I died in to being to hot from campfires,  but my bear freezes to death)  WTF  Having to monitor temps on a baby for 40 plus hours every single min is not realistic  the trough stacks need to be a min of 40, so the trough will last 6 hours instead of 3,  I can live on 6 hours of sleep,  but getting up every 3 hours to hunt for meat is near cruel punishment.    IF that type  of animal is wild in your area,  it clearly is the correct temp for them to breed in the wild.... Just saying  bears for example are fat and fur and can live in the northpole....

why does it freeze or overheat in a house with a fire?  inside should  benefit the tames like it does you

Rope ladders need major work,  rolling up should be the default E  climb should be...  roll up should be inside the wheel only...  its so hard to grab a ladder to get on your boat,

Support needs to learn how to read your tickets....  I put in a request for help because i was Stuck flying in the air (good mile up),  i get a reply...  i am sorry support only help Stuck players....  Ticket closed

The amount of how much damage your ship takes by spending time in free port needs to be lowered by like 75% or make it so your ship only takes damage while u are offline.  or no one will go to the free port because it cost just to visit the region 

Abandoned ships,  ships need a demolish or claimable option,   I have people sail into my base location and never come back, so the island i am on has like 40 ships doing nothing but sitting there,  no one ever logs on to use them or anything, clearly abandoned but I can not do anything to remove them.....  

for the love of god, where are the bookshelves,  I have a whole room with 100 storage boxes just holding my blueprints,  can we get something asap......  one that can hold 100 plus at a time, lets be honest  they dont take up much space like say a stack of stone 

Pve I was taming a couple bears,  a griever  Ran up and killed my tames,  This should be addressed...