Sign in to follow this  
melo_wtf

No a Sida Skins

Hola perdonar, quien aprueba esas skins o partes de morro de barco?? Madre del amor hermoso ( estáis creando un transformer o que ?)

yo lo siento en el alma pero si sacáis mas cosas como esa se vienen unos cuantos desinstal yo creo. Quiero jugar a un juego de barcos y piratas no un juego futurista de barcos !!!!!! Que estáis creando naves espaciales o que ?.

Anda que no abra cascarones de barcos Bonitos de épocas para crear o copiar o modificar o crearlo de 0 pero es que madre mía que veis películas de star-trek o que ?

Gracias y no es por mal es para mejorar porque eso da pena y el juego Me gusta mucho. Pero juego a barcos no a transformes. 

This is what google translate had to say:

Hello forgive, who approves those skins or parts of the ship's nose? Mother of beautiful love (are you creating a transformer or what?)

I feel it in the soul but if you take out more things like that, a few uninstalls come, I believe. I want to play a game of boats and pirates not a futuristic game of boats !!! What are you creating spaceships or what?

Anda that does not open shells of boats Bonitos of times to create or to copy or to modify or to create it of 0 but is that mother mine that you see films of star-trek or that?

Thanks and it's not because of bad it's to improve because that's a shame and I like the game a lot. But I play boats not to transform. 

• Like 1