Sign in to follow this  
Arellya

Server stability is worst ive seen

You need to fix your server stability, I have been unable to connect to NA PVP for the last 2 hours and when i do get in i get booted by battleye in less than a minutewith this message: Kicked by Battleye "client not Responding". We are under attack currently and most of the defenders are experiencing this same issue. i cannot even get on to defend my land claims. when i am able to connect it shows less than 60 people in server but i am still booted moments after connecting. This is literally game breaking because i cant even connect to defend. By watching various streams none of the attacking forces seem to be experiencing this issue. if this is an exploit of some sort you need to fix this immediately. 

On 1/28/2019 at 5:49 PM, Arellya said:

You need to fix your server stability, I have been unable to connect to NA PVP for the last 2 hours and when i do get in i get booted by battleye in less than a minutewith this message: Kicked by Battleye "client not Responding". We are under attack currently and most of the defenders are experiencing this same issue. i cannot even get on to defend my land claims. when i am able to connect it shows less than 60 people in server but i am still booted moments after connecting. This is literally game breaking because i cant even connect to defend. By watching various streams none of the attacking forces seem to be experiencing this issue. if this is an exploit of some sort you need to fix this immediately. 

That sounds like a bug.