Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz223

Infinite Loading Loop, Stuck Characters. No response to Tickets

Hey guys.

So a few days ago I was sailing a friends ship, Entered a new tile, and one of the NPCs started floating off the boat. Nothing to generally worry about as this happens all the time when I enter a laggy tile. However after about 30 seconds Said NPC touched the wall of the neighboring tile causing the ship to be ported over there.

But due to the distance the boat was from the NPC when it loaded in it was touching the wall of the tile it had just left. causing it to spawn back but then the NPC etc etc infinite loading loop

I made a ticket more then 48 hours ago and its still not even been looked at so I'm making a more public post in the hopes we'll get the attention we need to continue playing the game.

This has effectively stopped us from playing for the entirety of the double harvest event too so its a double whammy.

I also think it'd probably be wreaking havoc on the 2 tiles we are infinitely loading into.

and after posting this some kind soul turned up and rammed our ship free (almost sinking both in the process) but WE ARE FREE