Sign in to follow this  
QuantumConcious

Issue with modding server

OK lets just get into the meat of it.

I want to mod my server 
I have added the Mod id's via the ServerGridEditor LIke Below
Mod Ids in ServerGridEditor

- I can see the ids in the Servergrid.json in approprite place (When opened with notepad++)
- I added the ids via game.ini for each grid (I even tried gameusersettings.ini)
ActiveMods=1629667379,1629965981,1628157075,1629097213
- I even added the Mod id's via startbat for each grid ?Gamemods=1629667379,1629965981,1628157075,1629097213

Server starts fine even shows on the ingame menu, BUT when i join it timesout everytime
It is not an issue when no mod is assigned the server starts up perfectly, i only get this issue once i assign mods

Does anyone know why i would get timed out when mods are assigned apposed to having no mods assigned

NOTE: I am running my own 2x2 grid from a spare pc in my lounge room.The Server has been running fine for weeks. I have all treasure maps working all power stones working and confirmed and even the quest markers on the map. Trade boats have been seen. But mods will not allow to join once added

Edited by QuantumConcious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok i solved the issue

I removed the lined from the start.bat and the ini's and only applied the mod ids to the Servergrid.json via notepad++ not via the ServerGridEditor.

I would assume a conflict occurred with the Start.bat and the ini's by removing them and only assigning the id's to the json fixed the timeout issue

• Like 1