Sign in to follow this  
Probeus

Give up the ship !?

Do you want us to play your game !?
This is a real question. I have the impression that you want to make the players run away.

Since the last updates, why to make stone elements do you need Metal and Organic Paste? Stone, Tatch and Wood is not enough?

Metal, I can not find anywhere except in stone in small quantities. Before in E6, there was a lot of deposits and no longer exists today. I can not find any more of a metal deposit. What's the goal ?

Another thing, to obtain elements common in the manufacturing, we are sometimes obliged to travel on 4 or even 5 servers. The time required in my situation is at least 1 hour to go. Same thing for the return. It's not a problem if we had our ships destroyed by buggy mechanics almost every time.

Whether you are in Alpha, ok. But stop your unfair play. The game is difficult, frustrating and unbalanced. Why not make sure we can evolve, protect our avatars and our ships easily in a PVE context? You'll be able to balance your game later, quietly, seriously and we'll have a fun game in the meantime.

You already have a lot of negative reviews. It's a shame to promote them even more. Your ambition does not deserve that. I am sad to see you sabotaging your beautiful game. First impression and communication is important. Why not take it into account ?

I would like to know if there are many other players who work during the day or who do not have infinite time to spend on the game and who have a similar or different opinion on it?

• Like 1