Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy Jenkins

Huge problem with merging with another company (potentially loose everything I have)

I posted this already in the BUG topic, the reason I'm posting in here as well is to see if other players had this problem or not:

I'm playing on the official EU PvE server and I had my own company. I was the only member and the only reason I created one is because of the spawning bug (you couldn't spawn in your own bed if you're not a member of a company). I built a base in a lawless area, and I had ships and rafts there, with beds, storages and lots of materials. A company invited me to join, so I clicked on merge (and NOT join). This way, I should be able to access all my old stuff, but I can't now (can't even respawn in my bed). Further more, in the atlas, I appear as the leader of the company I just joined, even though I'm not the leader. I even see only myself as the ONLY member. I submitted a ticket about this, but knowing how slow the ticket system is, I'm afraid I will lose everything since in the lawless area stuff are decaying within a few days. If this happens, and the admins don't respond to me within the decaying time, I'm done with this game. 94 hours of grinding for literally nothing.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/40086-huge-problem-with-merging-with-another-company-potentially-loose-everything-i-have/

Edited by Leeroy Jenkins