Sign in to follow this  
MaLioSherGaming

Blank Map *Resolved*

I am having an issue with the map many people have, my maps on dedicated are blank. I tried the url blank, with the local path, putting in my local save, but nothing works. Anyone get their maps to work?  Tried on a 1x1 and 2x2. No idea what else to try...

I am in the same boat, i can get the map to work before you "join" the server but once im in Mini map is blank! I am off work today so im going to try find a solution although i am sure i have done everything so far, will keep u updated if i find anything

The issue has been resolved.  What I did to fix it was, deleted my map editor, and redownloaded new version.  Started new project, and also forwarded my seamless ports.  Without forwarding those, players did not download the map from your server, and the older version of the map editor was putting the wrong name.

Have you done the following?

1)  saved your servergrid.json then used the export -> ALL option.

This will create a ServerGrid.json and ServerGrid folder in you ServerGridEditor-master\Export folder. 

2) Copied that ServerGrid.json and ServerGrid folder to your Shootergame folder? 

That's all I've ever done and haven't had any issues of blank maps. 

28 minutes ago, KlousGT said:

Have you done the following?

1)  saved your servergrid.json then used the export -> ALL option.

This will create a ServerGrid.json and ServerGrid folder in you ServerGridEditor-master\Export folder. 

2) Copied that ServerGrid.json and ServerGrid folder to your Shootergame folder? 

That's all I've ever done and haven't had any issues of blank maps. 

I did that, but for some reason it wasn't sharing the maps on the server to the players.  I'm 99% sure it was because I didn't forward my seamless ports.  Now it works perfectly 🙂