Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy Jenkins

Problem with a company, who placed a bunch of foundations to block others from building.

Here's the story:

There's this german company (Sauhaufen - Multigaming), and they spammed a bunch of foundations around my base and in general on the island, so others can't build. In response, I build some foundations around them also, and left a message, that I will remove my foundations if they do it as well. What they've done after this, is that they placed a gate in front of my shipyard, and told me to basically destroy my base, and then they will remove the gate. Now that pissed me off, so I built some floors around their brigantine, so they can't move it. I submitted a ticket about this to the admins (they did it as well), and now I'm waiting.

What do you think the admins are going to do about this? Are they going to leave this as it is? After all we're playing on a PVE server, so we can't destroy each others things. Does this ever happend to you? And if it did, how did you solved this problem?

Edited by Leeroy Jenkins

If it's a Lawless, that's the meta bc there can be no claim flags.  Enjoy.  There are a lot of players thinking Grapeshot will overadjust how Lawless work soon~ish.

Yes it's a lawless area, but this company left me a message, that it's "their" area, and I should move. I have no problem with foundation spamming in lawless areas (this is how the game works), but it's annoying when foundation spammers got butthurt when they got blocked. This company is basically blackmailing me now: move, or my shipyard stays blocked.

Edited by Leeroy Jenkins

Official servers are the worst.  I'm so glad I gave up on them a while ago.   I haven't had a single griefing instance since i switched to a couple large unofficial servers.  I float between two... ones pve and the other is a RP Pve/pvp server.  Both communities are awesome and police themselves.