Sign in to follow this  
mars1806

can only join freeports or lawless servers

hi guys, 3 days ago i installed the atlas servers using chromeSDK's atlas server controller and it works great. I am running 2 grids, one will be the server i am currently on, and the second is the server i am about to go to. So i open and close servers while playing, and this also work great! But now comes the problem, if i start a server (grid) that is not a freeport or lawless region the server just wont show up in the server list, but its running and i can sail to it. i have tested multiple (normal)servers but they dont show up. I started playing on L5 then sailed to L6 and then sailed to K6 and logged out on K6 (K6 is no freeport or lawless region). But because i can not see that server i cant join back. I have dubble checked all my files and there seems to be no problem with them. I have removed the saves and setup everything from the start, i added the servers to steam and there K6 does show but i cant join trough steam it gives me an error(also happens with L5 and L6 that i can join trough the game server list). I have searched for 3 days now and can't find a solution i really hope someone can help me out.

i see i posted in the wrong section but i dont know how to delete it.

Edited by mars1806