Sign in to follow this  
Pappasalt

Suggestions so far

1.  Less alphas or lesser levels on alphas.  The blatant one/two shot that early on is rough with almost nothing to combatant it with other than leave.  Should be killable with a group of people instead of a bow hitting it for 5.

2.  Fresh water such as a hard to craft well or such to irrigate plants with.  I could be missing something here but other than some fresh water source that seems to be extremely scarce I don't see many ways to irrigate.  Not saying it should be easy but as far as I see there is nothing more than a reservoir atm.

3.  Ability to set your home world of the server you are on.  Too much frustration is coming from people who end up so ridiculously far away from where there bed/base was it just causes for an extreme frustrating gameplay.  Should be able to at least randomly spawn within the server of your base and not halfway across the world.

4.  Resources are scarce due to overcrowding on islands.  Either reduce the needed materials slightly (don't want to go too drastic) or up the respawn time on things like trees/rocks/etc.

5.  I'm not sure if I'm missing something on this one but bola only lasts 2 mins on the tame you're working on?  There needs to be some other way to keep it down once bola'ed.

I'm sure there is more I'm not thinking of atm but will make more posts when I think of more.