Sign in to follow this  
Illythid

OMFG

I have been plagued with issues as a lot have.  I am usually patient with the little shit but when I get zone stuck and host connection time outs, or log in and am randomly dead or teleported to the middle of the ocean or missing a bunch of random stuff and tames then one has to ask WTF?!?!!  The latest!?!?  My wife logged on to the official NA PVE server and random dead, missing 2 tames, and general chat alive with people complaining about all the issues.  Server announcement stating servers coming down for patch. Figures log out and wait and see what the patch fixes.  She logs and goes to another server, unofficial, to play for a bit and see if private servers are better to deal with.  Then when I am ready to log on and patch is done she goes to change back to our server and BAM only create a new character in Freeport areas are available.  Her character selection is not even an option!!  I have had a running ticket in since Thursday with no reply from customer service.  Constant stuck in the floors, stuck in the hull of my ship, stuck with Host connection time out at the zone, Random deaths and zone bouncing, and when I contact support to get someone to help I get absolutely zero response.  When they do eventually respond I get the automated response every time. "

Hey there Pathfinder,

I’m sorry to hear you experienced this issue in game. Please know that I’m letting our teams know in case the are unaware of it already. I appreciate the time you’ve taken in letting us know about this and also for your patience during this stage of development. Let me know in the future if you have any other reports, questions or concerns.

Take care and happy sailing!"

So yeah.  I AM STUCK.  or HELP my game and all my shipmates game has crashed when we zoned.  It has crashed over and over and over again. This doesn't warrant some help from a GM to get our stuff and tames and boat unstuck?!

But hey we got Fountain of Youth and patch 15 tweaks and nerfs!

sigh