Sign in to follow this  
Gumbie

KEEP MAKING MORE BAD CHANGES NO WONDER SO MANY REFUNDS

Just like it says they just keep making and making more bad changes to the game now fire arrows are completely worthless can defend yourself from normal wild animals using normal arrows out because bow breaks to fast, I mean what the hell are you guys thinking?  What you think solo players stand a chance and cant trust half people in the game to join to your company because they rob your shit and leave but you guys just keep listening to the cry babies until you guys destroy the game to were only they want to play.  Its like the item bar timer you die go back to get body and cant defend because of a bullshiz timer what the hell are you thinking!!!!!

FIrst off the Mini Game deal on every  thing is stupid as hell I mean come on 3 mini games for guns DUMB DUMB DUMB wake the hell up!!!!!  This is a survival game can't survive if your waiting on timers for items which is another stupid choice you made or playing a mini game.  Flame arrows do no dmg at all now but yet they sure kill the survivor faster than animals another dumb thing get your head's on straight and fix the game and stop breaking worse.  Fire arrows were fine before this last patch the first nurffed but for some reason you guys though it needed nurffed again,  which you find out when people stop playing and no new purchases are made.  If you guys think your going to make any money on this game you're sadly mistaken because you keep breaking the game even more with dumb choices.

I have 10 friend's who bought this game and refunded they thought about coming back with this patch until they seen they stupid BS you guys pulled this is why we stopped playing ark because you guys keep making horrible and horrific decisions  which for the love of god makes no sense its like you heads been stuck up the backside of a elephant well enjoy destroying a game that had potential.

• Like 1