D3rpyMuffins

Stuck in the middle of the ocean and can't log back in

So I wanted  to post here because I thought maybe if someone had the same issue they could help us.

Me and my boyfriend were sailing on our boat and decided to head to the dead center of the map to see what was there. H8 square. Suddenly he notices the monkey on his shoulder is gone and then our games go unresponsive, can't turn the wheel on the ship or put my map away. We thought it might have been an update type of crash, so we waited and  then tried to log back in, but none of the servers are even showing up for us. Private servers will show, but nothing official. We asked our friend to log in who is in our company and he had no issues logging into the game. I fear we are stuck in the middle of the ocean of H8 with no way of getting back into the game, we can't even see the official servers in the list. This is affecting mine and my boyfriend's account. I have no idea what the heck happened.

I do not have the coords because I cannot get back into the game, but when we logged we were on our brigadine with a cow, two bears, and a monkey, just passed the border wall into the H8 square. I sent in a support ticket but I thought I would post here as well.

So has this happened to anyone else? If it did, how did you fix it?