Sign in to follow this  
Coltifus

Taking over a claim instantly

So we made it to an island down south which had some territory to claim.  There was a couple areas that were contested but the owner hadn't been on in a while so we put a flag down to contest.  The timer was an hour and half roughly so we just went about our business building up our new territory.  About 10 minutes later we get the notification that the claim was interrupted then immediately after it failed.  When I got there to check the previous owners flag was gone completely and now a new flag is in it's place with a new owner but I can't put a claim flag down anymore because it somehow has upkeep.  If you look in the picture top right the territory is a different owner than the upkeep and who it's contesting.  This guy seemed to have demolished the original flag and claimed the area instantly. 

20190114125608_1.jpg

ahhaha Nice try mate. But its game mechanic with stupid Flag-system. If you dont know its normaly its not "hacking or etc". Hacks on with FLAG instantly claiming not existing.... Soooo... And if you wanna know . 1.30 h was when you unclaim MY FLAG and start stealing it. NORMALY TIME OF CLAIMING 6H!

except it wasn't your flag though lol.   It even shows in the top right corner that it's not even your territory yet you have upkeep in it.  So ya nice try.  You managed to completely bypass the declaim timer of vacman's flag and then it wouldn't allow us to try and reclaim what we were already claiming.  You must really be concerned about what you were doing since you came running to the forums to check if I really would post it, considering you've never posted on the forums before.

Edited by Coltifus

Yes I do actually.  You didn't have a claim in there last night and like I said, how do you have upkeep in someone else's territory?  In a territory that I had a flag in that seemed to have disappeared.

Edited by Coltifus

But have 1 prob. In logs doesn`t said when i put flag and when it was declaiming/stoled etc. highter i thinked it writing in logs.. it writing in logs.. Only successfully claiming

20190114225605_1.jpg

Edited by Jusnape

Like youre words when you said you start claiming it 1st Soooo. Anyone dont care about it. I showed you log- where dont show anythink. I cant "prove" that i start it 1st. You cant do it t2. So go on 4 words. Its discussion about nothing. Becouse flag-system its so stupid and useless ....

Learn the mechanics of the flag

I will be didn`t  explai to you anythink.

all wat you and me need know -its not hack. so ggbb