Sign in to follow this  
Neeko

pve Atlas Realm PVE | PVP | WarZones

Hello!

My name is Neeko and I'm going to present a brand new unofficial server.

Introdution

Having to deal everyday with griefers, rude peoples, fundation spammers and so on over the official server, pushed me to open a new unofficial server. I can't guarantee there will not be anything of this, but will do my best to take care of it. The server is a 3x2 grid with plenty of Islands and places to build, including a Freeport zone, a PvP/WarZone Region, Lawless Region, Powerstone Region, an Hardcore Powerstone region for those who likes challenges and a Free Claimable Region. Everyone is welcome to join, we currently can hold 150 players per grid, for a 900 players total. Below you will find some server stats and infos.

Server Stats

• All rates are x2.5, basically same as official with a +0.5. Being an unofficial server doesn't mean it has to be too easy.
  • Exceptional rates are for hardcore regions, which are slightly increased.
  • Claim zones are available over powerstone and free regions, but disabled on Lawless/Freeport.
  • Merchant Ships are in map travelling around.
  • Ghost Ship Monster are included along with the Sea Demon Kraken and all Power Stones.
  • Treasure maps & treasures included.
  • Loot chests Included.
  • It has everything the official has to offer, just on a 3x2 grid. Might plan on an expansion if it worths in future.

How to Join

Discord Link

Edited by Neeko

Server Update

• The spawn rates and difficulty of Ship of the Damned has been slightly increased based on what grid is into.
  • Freeport grid now does not spawn anymore any Ship of the Damned.
  • I have expanded the server map adding a few islands and regions.
  • There is now a PvP/WarZone region.
  • Added claimable regions for players to live on.
  • The chat is now server-cross, you can chat with everyone on the server no matter which region you are into.
Edited by Neeko

Bump

Server is back online, maintenance done, we enlarged the map from 2x2 to 3x2, enjoy!

Edited by Neeko