Vostik

Static Respec Options

This topic has been touched on a couple of times by several levels in involvement but I am unsatisfied in my findings so I wanted to bring it up directly. 

With respecs, its looks like we get one per level up to level 40 currently, any after that is no longer available and has been that way for several of my companions on the NA PVE server. My questions are the following: 

1. Is this a bug and should we be receiving respecs every level regardless?
2. Is there some crafted or player acquired method for respec? Currently there is a lot of content being explored with new additions daily. Some of these changes and additions would invoke players wanting to respec to acquire some new mechanic or utilize an adjustment. These are so frequent that they come faster that we can level in higher numbers. Can we please have some "Mind Wipe" soup like Ark that may be difficult to acquire but still available?
3. Is there some way to reassign points on pets/boats? Again these changes alter the course of play-style and some are so drastic that it would force a delete and recreate scenario simply because we can't do something with them. Thoughts?

This isn't to complain or show me as unappreciative for the game and its developers. But every decision I make seems to feel lifelong and while some games in the past this may not have been so bad with the quantity of servers and options to play on, this one limits these quite a bit and we are shaping our game based on a current deployment that will be drastically altered in the future but with no recourse. Thanks for listening and I hope it finds some positive discussions and not the typical dumpster fire. 

• Like 1

Oh forgot, if there is actual plans or something I am missing regarding this can you please direct me to it, I have combed for it but no luck.

• Like 1

Being able to respec our character at max level would be amazing. It would also benefit the solo players. I wouldn't mind having to craft a "Mind Wipe" just to reset my stats.