Sign in to follow this  
Real pirate

Huge tribe players who with high ping are not hunters,they are preys.

Huge tribe players who with high ping are not hunters,they are preys.

I saw many complain posts which blame the cause of failure as opponents.Never blame yourself lazy gathering ,idiot construction and foolish tactic.

Your live location give you low ping which is a great advantage in fighting even if they use proxy.High ping is a congenital deficiency to them.

I saw an EU player kill 10+high ping players while I feel a pity why do they not complain discrimination and hacking?Oh,you can't see that because this forums still need proxy to sign in.

I don't agree that who use dirty methods outside game against these high ping play.Game problem should solved in game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I researched a hunter's boat design which you can against high level boat.

First,you need a schooner with a large speed sail and a small speed or handling sail.

Second,setup two floors wood platform in stern.

Third,setup MAX NUMBER LARGE CANNON (upgrade will increase cannons number) parallel toward behind.Don't forget hire NPC .

If you used to play EVE,you can use this like VAGABOND.Now you can kill SoTD lvl 80+ & Galleon ez.

Play courteous! Explore world! Enjoy ATLAS!

Edited by Real pirate