Sign in to follow this  
Shogo

[PvE] Tames dead in 100% enclosed area on passive.

I log on today to find that all of my tames were killed by a level 3 wolf even though they were in a completely enclosed barn, on passive (not flee) in the middle of the room away from any walls. So the only thing I can imagine that happened was that their behavior was either reset and killed through a wall or a level 3 wolf spawned inside the barn, killed everything, then was despawned. 

I also logged in dead somewhere out in the middle of the ocean far away from my base when I had logged off last night in my house.

I understand this is early access and I genuinely love the game so I'm going refrain from throwing a bunch of profanities out right now. But that is a lot of time and effort wasted through no fault of my own. Pretty mad right now.

Additional note: Half walls and railings were used in the enclosure to let light in and try to address issues of animals attacking through windows which is what was happening previously. So maybe it doesn't matter if they're windows or railings but animals can attack through them. 

EDIT: Yesterday and so far today mate boosted wolves are spawning and attacking every 10 mins or so, they attack through walls to the house and are hitting containers.

-PvE
252B6BE9DA9A4EF0FA0A6BA501B240596DE7D400

Edited by Shogo

same here. i build a house in the air 4 walls away from ground. i see a scorpion spawning inside my house. allways alls tames die.