Sign in to follow this  
love c love u

作弊和中国不应该挂钩

The computer was not invented by the Chinese. The game was not developed by the Chinese. The world's largest cheat company was not opened by the Chinese. It is not Chinese for the outside players. But the first to report that there are players who are cheating on the Chinese are the Chinese. The first to fight the plug-ins is the Chinese. And non-Chinese players use plug-ins, especially in Europe. Why link Chinese players and cheats? Vulnerabilities and plug-ins in the game are being solved quickly by non-Chinese developers. Linking Chinese people to cheating is racial discrimination!

I agree that cheaters are not related to culture or religion. I even noticed 9 out of 10 US/EU twitchers cheating in the same Moba game (How do I know? Because I'm watching the streaming provided by the only twitcher not cheating. He was recording the other 9 "Gods" fighting each other without losing 1 HP ).

The only thing that make me angry is anti-bug and cheating Devs. They do nothing about BUGs (Thought being blamed for using "Sleeping recruiting", CTSGs were the first company reporting this bug to Devs. and no one do anything about this aft 5 days. What's more, a man with bomb barrels can easily move into a ship from the bottom deck and implement suicide attack,  making ships useless) , let alone cheaters.

Edited by ydddddd0000
Grammer mistake

the only cheating company from china is black butterfly , the other chinese companies are fight with them too. blackbutterfly is spurned by all the players from china in atlas