Sign in to follow this  
An Nguyen

[HELP] some Grid on my Private Server cant across sometime

Dear Administrators,

First time, im so sorry cuz my grammar not good for explain everything.

- I hosted Private Server with 3x3.

+ 2 Grid per server. (8 Grid - 4 Server with different ip)

+ 1 Grid & Redis Server.

- I have BIG problem when running them. I successed starting all Grid, but some time when i across to Grid A1 (192.168.1.5) from Grid A2 (192.168.5.5), my game hang for 20s and disconnect. I cant rejoin server at all. That the end of time to play my server, cant relogin to HomePort. I just need to deleted all user database and rehosting, start begin and can login again. 

- I tested for few day, sometime i can across to 3 different ip A1 (192.168.1.5) => A2 (192.168.5.5) => A3(192.168.10.5). But sometime i cant across, its hang again and only way to delete all database.

For example my .bat config: 

start /high ShooterGameServer.exe Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=2?AltSaveDirectoryName=02?ServerAdminPassword=123456?MaxPlayers=25?ReservedPlayerSlots=0?QueryPort=27021?Port=2021?SeamlessIP=192.168.1.5 -log -server -culture=en -NoCrashDialog -NoBattlEye

- I search and read a lot of topics on playatlas and try many time, it still have that error again. i dont know exactly "SeamlessIP", "SeamlessDataSocketEnabled" and " and "MultiHome" mean what.

P/S: For clearly, i can across 2 Grid with same IP ( different Seamless Port). Just error when go to another Grid with different ip sometime.

Thank you, cuz reading my topic! Thank you very much!

Edited by An Nguyen

By any chance are you joining the server using the steam server browser?

The reason I ask, looks like it will be fixed in version 10 update. Link below. Hope this helps.

- Joining through Steam browser server list with password now properly caches the password for ATLAS travel

Edited by EDson