Sign in to follow this  
Pappasalt

Suggestion #2

1.  Claims - I think claims should be an upkeep system.  This is just an example but...each flag of a company costs 200 wood per day, you can pay up to 2 weeks in advance, and each extra flag put down costs an extra 50 wood more than the last so the next flag would cost 250 wood + 200 wood from the previous.  That would technically limit flag claiming and you wouldn't have to wipe the server.  Also need a better UI with that somewhere in the company tab so you can get rid of flags you can't afford to keep.  Obviously contest rules would be same in PvP.

2.  Weapon Cooldown - This needs gone or lessened or something, that is just silly.

3.  Death - There needs to be a penalty for dying, I personally think experience loss would be nice.  Mainly so it isn't "just shoot me" when you're low on food, etc.

4.  Wind - Should not be changing all the time but it needs to shift more often than just when it storms.

Edited by Pappasalt

Experience loss would mostly harm newer players. It won't be much of an issue when you're capped and are bottlenecked more by eploration points than by experience points.

Some 10-15 minutes debuff on everything should do fine i think.

7 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Experience loss would mostly harm newer players. It won't be much of an issue when you're capped and are bottlenecked more by eploration points than by experience points.

Some 10-15 minutes debuff on everything should do fine i think.

That's easy, no xp loss on freeport servers. And an increasing amount of xp loss the higher you are.