Sign in to follow this  
Xara

A few questions

Any answers to these please.

1. Economy, is there any form of currency, vendors or some way to set up shops?

2. The trailer shows cities, are these depictations of what players can/will build or are there npc cities and towns out there?

3. NPCs do friendly ones exist, for buying or selling, for questing etc?

I guess what I really want to know is if the world is just an empty sandbox for the players to turn into a world, or if there is already a crafted world out there to explore that’s more than just a thousand currently empty islands with animals on.

cheers.

Hello there,

1. Economy will be a playerdriven thing. I´m sure that there will be NPC-vendors, it was said you´d be able to purchase NPC´s for your ships and other things too.

2. As mentioned before, there has to be a way to get said NPC´s working for you. So i assume that there will be NPC-Cities. 

3 .. I´d say this Question is obsolete with what i have said before.

Keep in mind that these are assumptions, nothing else.

Thanks Loominaty, the trailer really made it look like NPC towns are already in the game, but I guess all we have atm is umm, struggling to actually be positive here, mobs that are not dinosaurs, and sailing.

I knew it was based on Ark when I bought it, but the trailer made it look like so much more than just a reskin, I’m holding off playing it for now in case my worst fears are true and I need to refund the 3 copies I bought for my family, oh and due to the obvious stability issues it’s having.

I'm not a fanboi or a moaner, I just want to know if the game is what was advertised, or if the trailer is actually  what we might see in 2 years.