Sign in to follow this  
wHaCkEd

Things that need to be fixed

I have some suggestions and things that should be looked into fixing sooner than later. I have played this game for 120 hours at this point.

FPS, it's not really sufficient, it would be great if you could put some time into improving frames. My computer is pretty high end and goes behind the specs of your game but I am only getting 60 frames or slightly less on average.

Creatures are ridiculous, I played ark and I never had as much trouble with creatures as I have had on Atlas. The hit detection is completely garbage right now. I have to shoot to where they are going, not where they are to get hits even when I see arrows littered on their heads or bodies.

Creatures need to not be able to noclip into my boat, or stick their head through my boat or building. Dying to crocodiles or Giant snakes when I am in the very center of my boat is honestly bullshit and should change. I can understand if I'm on the ledge, trying to be cute, but when I'm literally "3 stories" above it, it shouldn't be biting me and knocking me off my ship. This was really bad yesterday when they glitched into my lower deck and killed my beds.

What is the point of full metal armor if crocodiles still four hit me in it? Seems like a waste of materials.

TLDR Animals are currently in a bad place and need to get fixed, FPS needs a bit of work, preferably before you decide to work on server stabilization. Which honestly, if you could make a second NA realm group for PvP, might honestly solve your problem. A lot of us would like a fresh wipe and that would be a good way to introduce it.