hillbillyal

How do we report harassment?

The question I have is simple but crucial.  How do we report harassment?  Where are the proper channels for this?  What exactly are the rules for behavior in the ingame community and where are they stated?  

And I'm not just talking about somebody taking a claim within the confines of the rules. I play on NA PvE.  I'm talking about players using cheats or exploits to specifically target other players and run their experience.  I'm also talking about real verbal harassment and threats.  We have a company on our server that are always talking about raping everybody and dropping the N word constantly. 

Flaming players, exploiting, verbally harassing, and threatening real life harm are all very clear violations of steam's rules.  As a steam game, Atlas falls under that purview and these rules need to be enforced.  As an mmo, its crucial to have these rules clearly stated and hold offenders accountable.  

I recently read a statement by Wildcard co founder Jeremy Stieglitz that stated such: "it's easy to lose sight of the big picture, which ought to start and end with communication to the players".  Well I would love to see them back up this statement.  I have contacted jatiesh and atlas on twitter.  I have posted the screenshots of the behavior and the harassment on the forums.  It is literally impossible to talk to a real person from the wildcard team.  Where is the communication?

The forum moderators do not post or acknowledge anything.  And even if they did, the articles of agreement state that the moderators have no power to enforce anything in game.  But why cant they refer me to somebody who can? Why is there no in game moderation team?  Just tell me where to go and I will go there!