Sign in to follow this  
dlyfreak

Dedicated Server (Serverlist Ingame) not appear

@ first, hi at all and sry for my english, not my native language.

I tried now a lot of ways to get my Server visible under (unofficial Server - ingame Server Browser).

no chance, i had a similar problem with my Ark Server´s last year, ppl can see and connect over the Steam Server Browser but not over the ingame Browser and well ya, this sux a bit.

what it can be? all stuff is right configured, ports are all open that are needed and and and...

the server: 89.163.255.203:5750

thank you for ur help.

edit: so, startet again from scratch to eliminate any problems, server goes on in 5 min. Hope i can fix this problem x.x

Edited by dlyfreak

You need to have a home server in your grid and active. Make sure your maps ID is unique and the name is simple. Instead of searching for the full name of the server, search for a single word. Searches can some times take up to 5 minutes to complete, and it may take the server being online for a minute for it to show up. Make sure you restart your game after you launch the server.

If all else fails you can add the server to your steam server list and join it directly. Use google for how to do this.

yeah tried this all and said too, i can see and connect over steambrowser: steam://connect/89.163.255.203:5750

but i want it ingame in the browser, i want to fix the issue and i cant get why..