Sign in to follow this  
JenNyan

Sloop & Ship disappeared

Hey guys! :skull:

I am really happy to play Atlas, but somehow everyday I am afraid to log off, because.. Things:

When I logged off 2 days ago and logged in yesterday, my sloop and the small boat I built were gone. The boat, which was about 50% finished, layed on the ground of the water. The Sloop just was destroyed, some parts were laying in the water.
- okay, maybe the ghostships destroyed it.

Yesterday I was just placing my sloop without any boat on it.
Today I logged in, wanted to visit my sloop - but the sloop was completely gone. There was already another player placing his sloop at the spot where my sloop was standing.

First log-off: Sloop and Boat gone
Second log-off: Sloop gone

Why? I don't get why the sloop was gone, since it did not seem destroyed because there were no parts laying on the water.
I was offline for like 15 hours. 😓
O, and playing on PVE Server.

Edited by JenNyan

Sad to say jennyan, but if it wasn't the borked ship of the damned, then you were probably griefed by someone. 

There is the worst, totally broken mechanic I have ever seen in any PvE game - you can sink anyone's ship by overloading it with weight. Because you can still move even when you are totally over encumbered (really GS...really!!!!!), griefers are just loading themselves up with weight and then creeping into people's boats, overloading them till they sink.

We've had two ships sank this way. The second time the dude was just looking at us laughing, but because it's a PvE server we couldn't even kill him 😂😂

We've given up on official for now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bleurgh said:

Sad to say jennyan, but if it wasn't the borked ship of the damned, then you were probably griefed by someone. 

There is the worst, totally broken mechanic I have ever seen in any PvE game - you can sink anyone's ship by overloading it with weight. Because you can still move even when you are totally over encumbered (really GS...really!!!!!), griefers are just loading themselves up with weight and then creeping into people's boats, overloading them till they sink.

We've had two ships sank this way. The second time the dude was just looking at us laughing, but because it's a PvE server we couldn't even kill him 😂😂

We've given up on official for now.

hit the player with a repair hammer or other metal tools. for some reason in pve you can kill players with tools. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1