Sign in to follow this  
Aurileus Blackbeard

Melee COMBAT needs to be reworked!

Please... lock on system is trash... and being locked in a animation after throwing a punch is game breaking. Everything should be free movement..  this game still has potential revs. Please dont let PvP combat fall by the waste side.

At this point I'd be happy if I could rebind the relevant hotkeys.  Combat system would be a lot more functional for me if I could just switch around the functions for Ctrl and Alt.

• Like 1

I would agree with this. Basicly it auto locks on to a person and the key binding is a bad choice. I haven't found the setting to change the binding. having it default to alt is just bad.

Second point is that swinging slows you down so chasing someone with melee other then the pike is simply not possible.

Base Damage should be increased. If it all comes down to how many times you can hit something that is flying all over the place and consistently hitting you while you struggle with ping and the auto lock system to hit them then the damage should be increased.

Off topic

They should lower the spawn rates. In ark there was this huge land mass. But in Atlas the majority of the map is water. There are just too many spawns for such a small amount of land. Carnivores tend to run around and eat things. Over time they can really build up on the lowest levels of an area, which are the beaches of an island. This means you try to make land fall with well over 20 carnivores litterally swimming to meet you.

Lower agro range. Again smaller land mass so having something run from a mile away to attack you is kinda OP.

Alphas - Why are they level 200+ This is just a really bad design choice. Just horrible.