Roxi Stars

Needed changes (imo)

-Reduce army of the damned spawn rates still MORE. I see one there is 10 more and now im surrounded, dead, and can no longer spawn on my bed on multiple boats. make them rare or something 

-Reduce speed of army of the dead

-reduce army of the damned fire rate. increase fire rate of army of the damned in increments of 10 (lvls)

-make it so only a x amount of army of the dead ships can be in a certain area. there is still no need for 10-20 ships surrounding an island, in one jumbled area  or even blocking off entire portions of the grid. Sailing a vast ocean peacefully is surprisingly enjoyable even with a RANDOM encounter of a single pirate ship or two, not 10 or 20

-spawn on, bed no restriction.like seriously? 

-Spawn rates for resources are obviously still jacked up.

-add another pve, pvp server for na and eu. Add a Asia server PLEASE. its way to crowded and needing server locked regions, pirates of the damned, and resources still messed up. no restrictions on resource spawn.

-increase Camp fires and torches heat production and radius. its easier just to die or log off for a little bit till the temperature goes back to normal.  

IMO you guys are doing a great job. Taking two steps at a time. Then you try something major not even reasonable and take 5 back. My friends and I haven't come together on a game like this since we were in college and we were really enjoying the game. building ships getting a brigantine hunting exploring. now we cant do any of it. we cant explore with out losing ships or spawn point restrictions constantly. we can't repair our ships even if we make it through the army of the dead due to no resources on islands. WE WANT TO PLAY BUT WE CANT ENJOY IT WHEN YOU GO EXTREME WITH NEW STUFF. Ease new content or features in just don't jam it down everyone's throats and assume your player base is gonna stay. Right now private server is the only way to go but we cant enjoy the whole map of exploring. I mean a server wipe ONLY AFTER ADDING MORE SERVERS would be acceptable. just to many people. and too many damned pirate ships. omg.