Sign in to follow this  
Jimboscuzbuckler

Outgoing reliable buffer overflow

And how xbox players are gonna get scamd

So. Wtf is a buffer? Is it like a dam? a levy perhaps? some sort of ditch? caucking gel maybe? well what ever it is it is reliably over****ing flowing. and i guess that means i can take my 30$ and shove it up my *** (if i still had 30$) so i guess i'll use something else thats even more unpleasant.)

so..in conclusion. if this has anything to do witt: the number of objects placed; structured built; items collectd, etc etc.

that would be THE scummiest thing ever. (random intern programmer) "uh boss what if the xbox pleabs build like 2-3 boats and create some sort of compound or villa to store a LOT of materials? wont that cause A RELIABLE BUFFER OVER FLOW! O_0 "

(scummy 80's guy) HA xbox player will never even get off of tutorial island! :'D !" "now get back to work!" (walks away to start hitting on qt3.14 millenial intern while spinning the keys to his mercedes around his finger)

and that's my atlas experience. buffer **** is getting everywhere.

All that being said. I love this game. A lot of people do. Thats why it needs harsh criticisms...games like p2w wow and game plays itsels shawow legends (or w/e its called) exits..their are so many games that are just bad...they run perfectly and are technically sound but they are just...boring..carebear uninteresting shallow badness. this game is a great idea with servers that explode and a buffer that gets blown up apparently. i dont care about some framedrops here and their..or lag..i just want the game to run without being forced out for 12 hours or days or w/e at a time for no discernable reason....fix the buffer problem >< 

A buffer overflow happens when a program either tries to place data in a memory area past the buffer, or attempts to put more data in a buffer than it can hold. Writing data beyond an allocated memory block’s bounds can crash the program, corrupt data, or allow an attacker to execute malicious code.

Edited by Jimboscuzbuckler
Added some info? Fix your game? Fix it now ><
  • Like 1

Todo el dia han estado caidos los servidores en xbox no es posible que un juego que promete tanto este sufriendo estos problemas, solo son 3 servers no les exigimos una tarea titanica solo 3 server on es todo.

• Like 1