So my hubby and I play the Blackwood map. We've fought, stumbled and scratched our way to the powerstones. Tho now we've got them we are unsure where to take them. So question one I guess is where is this centre maw? 

Also does anyone know where the Trench is? It's a big wet angry sea out there! 😃

There's a lot of misinformation about this game and specially Blackwood. After exhausted searches online for help we took our powerstones to Kings Arena unsure if we would be releasing a krakken or triggering some end game chaos. It's certainly far from central and couldn't be described as a maw but hey... May as well right!? So we go into the glowing doorway which had changed from red to light blue. Inside we discovered the usual high lvl nasties a winding path down to an enormous button. 

So ever optimistic we choose easy. Big doors open and inside lurked not a krakken but an enormous snake. Needless to say we died probably 100 times a piece. It's not even the snake that's the problem. Tho she spits venom and smacks you with her tail. The problem is her 100s of hatchlings and massive jumping brute cobras. 

It took us hours to do it. But we did kill it in the end. We got the submarine out of it. But for 2 people it really isn't easy at all. The snake has massive health and you have a very short timer. Frankly we were exhausted by the end of it. It's not scaled for 2 people for sure. A big company would have probably fared better but for us it was tough and was hours in the doing.