Cpt J Blackburn

NA PvE Gorgons Gaze (Still gone)

whats the ETA on when the american PvE server will return? I never had any issues on that server, now though, that im forced to play on an EU based server, i deal with server lag, high ping, piller warriors, Chinese players harassing me, no where to build because people try to claim entire islands (lawless) by pillering everything, and it you do manage to build, they harass you, insult you, greif you, threaten you, piller you... all this to make you leave and the devs dont do fk all about it..... when will OUR server return?

I bet you think they are going to answer ya LOL I can answer you. Not in the budget to run another set of servers. As they can hardly afford to keep the lights on as this game dies.

its only dying because they refuse to enforce their own Code Of Conduct.... everyone keeps pillering people and we cant do anything about it, and the devs refuse to even lift a finger on the issue....

They rather pour money into development rather than policing we will always have people pushing what they cant do, its a endless fight. So a game that has very little money coming in is more likely kept a float by Ark sales. Lets face it the game has miss managed their resources and trying to make what they have stretch.  They have few of us testing the game out for them until its ready and ramp up the game for Finished Release.

finished or not, thats no excuse for not enforcing the rules set forth for the game... ARK still has the same freaking issue on official and its a finished game so thats no excuse, they simply dont want to enforce their own games rules because they are lazy.. no... not lazy, pure out right SORRY.... which is far worse then lazy >.> any dev thats worth a damn does not set aside tickets that are related to harassment, real life threats, and general bullying, this company, they literally set their report feature to instantly kick out anything tickets not related to bugs, I sent in two report tickets that was instantly "Solved" and the priority was stated as "low"... so like i said, not lazy, pure sorry....