Sign in to follow this  
SeaThiever

Since when "game developer with a judge duties"?

Ahoy Dev's, whos that developer who delete my all buildings structures?

I was saving my grid from stupid player who keep blocking the way in the island.

I was saving my grid from stupid player who keep blocking the nodes.

I was saving my grid from stupid player who keep flooring the island in large spaces and beaches.

I was saving my grid from stupid player who keep making a base from north all the way to south or from east all the way to west.

you should talk to me and ask me why i was doing this things, becouse there was some idiots thats loves to make a lag in a game by large buildings.

So thats really bad you delete my items and keep the others "who reported me" items, they start first, they block my smithys, they block my farmhouses, and you delet my work becouse i block them shipyards.

why you care about them more than me ? im a player too. or maybe becouse they talk to you in dicord? im not a discord user, or did they pay you or somthing?!, i believe in xbox and offical club and offical forums. So they need to free my smithys and farm house so i will free them shipyards, its a pirate game.

Have you ever heard ”Cold War”

in the last i can say that its really sad for me to delete my all works in (game preview) game, and shame on you that you done that to me, also its a shame of ATLAS letting you work with them and handling you the judgements in the game between players.

i delete the game and i will never recommend for anyone until next wipe, and i hope and wish who delete my work to die from CARONA, so next wipe no one will delete my work.

Why there is no limitation on each type of buildings structures.

Company:

Beds in each grid : 3 Max

Stone in total world map : 100 pieces max

Wood in total world map: 100 pieces max

Thatch in total world map: 100 pieces max

Farmhouse in total world map: 3 max

Market in total world map: 3 max

Ships in total world map: 10 max

Solo:

Beds in each grid : 1 Max

Stone in total world map : 50 pieces max

Wood in total world map: 50 pieces max

Thatch in total world map: 50 pieces max

Farmhouse in total world map: 1 max

Market in total world map: 1 max

Ships in total world map: 1 max

I'm sure you will ask your self why im saying that, becouse the high ping coming from SNAP POINTS.

if there is a server (A) with 1000 snappoints and server (B) with 10 Millions snappoints, which one will get high ping ?

Edited by SeaThiever