SeanB1014

List of suggestions, please implement

Please implement:

All mountable weapons have inventories & can be unlocked (currently only ballista turrets have inventories)

Change rock elemental spawns to stay in place and not move locations when un-aggro'd

Fix ship hind ladders

Add command podium for land for easy crewmember cannon/turret combat

Add the steampunk airship

Add pineapples (Vitamin C)

Add piña colada recipe

Add pumpkins (Vitamin A)

Add pumpkin pie recipe

Add celery seeds

Add lime seeds

Add coffee seeds + recipe

Add tea 

Add tobacco

Add cigars

• Like 2

Suggestions to Devs -  Crafters and Towns

Big picture, if you want this to be a popular/successful game change your mindset. Instead of making a game the way You play/enjoy, open it up to how customers/players may want to play also.

For example, I don't want to spend most of my time on the sea. I enjoy the crafting, and I want to build a town, where I can install merchant npcs so that other players can come and use my town, and I make gold that way. I like the architecture possibilities. I would love to build a town that impresses others, and becomes famous on the server, where people come to trade, buy, repair and explore what I've built. WITH NO DETERIORATION of buildings or ships in harbor.

Having played Everquest and WoW for years I can tell you there are many people looking for the same thing I am.

I hate being on the sea. The dangers are too many. The reward to danger isn't worth it to me. Too many islands are hard to land at. Being at sea for 30 minutes between islands sucks. I've been playing for about 3 weeks and haven't built/used/or crafted a single canon. I've built 2 rafts, 3 Sloops and all but 1 raft are gone. That's not fun.

PVP isn't the only type of player. I feel like you are ignoring a huge selling point to your game. I hope you revise that stance.