Sign in to follow this  
Bellok

I'm hoping you all can help me. (connect to servers)

I should probably put this in the bug area, but it doesn't fit the format that the guideline post shows... so, there we go.

I cannot see or connect to any official or unofficial dedicated server. I am not filtering my searches. I am letting the server list populate by its default settings and I get ZERO servers found.

If I then select "unofficial" and let it go by default settings, I get ZERO servers found.

If I then select "Non-dedicated" all of a sudden I can every flipping non-dedicated game in the world.

I have tried restarting my modem, I have restarted my computer, I have reinstalled the game, I have restarted steam, I have verified my files, I have tried port forwarding, I have made sure that Atlas is allowed through my firewall.

I AM a COMCAST customer... someone linked a guide on disabling some XFi security feature that blocks Atlas... but I do not have XFi, I have Xfinity (the predecessor to XFi and Xfinity does not have the same app or settings that XFi has...

I am at my witts end... I used to be able to play earlier in the year without a problem. Now... I can't play at all.

Edited by Bellok

I called them. Because I have my own modem, they sent me a document on how to port forward. I've already opened all of the ports required for Atlas... Seriously...

Nice to see you found such a warm and welcoming community to help you with this problem.  People make me sick.

Using a VPN, the servers immediately show up... so something is definitely blocking the information that Atlas is requesting and I cannot afford to use a VPN 100% of the time... but the ports are open, the firewall exceptions are there and I have turned off my antivirus. There is literally nothing else I can do and Comcast is swearing to me that they do not block the kind of traffic I am talking about. Every time I verify the game, it says 1 file fails validation and redownloads it.

Seriously, please... anyone??? Devs???

Edited by Bellok
clarification