Hello beautiful people 😄 I need help with finding the file browser on the Xbox Nitrado servers. I’m trying to edit the per-level stats but I can’t seem to find the file browser :/

On your PC you should be able to log into Nitrado, click configure your atlas on the left. And you'll be able to download your game.ini files. 

Find the section that says overrideshootergamemodedefaultgameini

And in between the brackets that look like this   {  } you'll be able to post your stat codes. I'll post the codes below, you're welcome to use them and edit to your liking.

OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni":{"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]":"300","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]":"40","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]":"999","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]":"20","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]":"20","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[1]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[3]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[4]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[0]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[1]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[3]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[4]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[7]":"15","PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild[8]":"15"}