Sign in to follow this  
Nasibihc

You needed a list? Here's a list.

They should wipe everyone's levels back to 1 and clear the map from bases, Why? Let me tell you..

- Get rid of "zone claiming" completely so that you could build anywhere. Now you can't land anywhere and fight to claim a zone if it's even being contested. There's absolutely no point in trying to even go contest, because you can't build anywhere, you can't get gear and even if you did go and try to claim an area, the zone owners will get an instant notification if someone is on their turf. This shouldn't be a thing to begin with. You would actually need to monitor the zone yourself to weed out intruders. You're making it way too easy for defenders.

- Put an IP ban on connections from China until there's an actual server for them. They are massing the servers and causing them to crash. More importantly, they are spamming the dupe bug at the moment and making the game unplayable for a lot of people.

- Nerf hypothermia damage. It's way too high at the moment and causes you to die within seconds. Heat doesn't do even nearly as much as damage as cold does. Also, you don't wanna stand near a bugged fireplace that "might" heal you. Either nerf the cold damage or greatly increase the heating power of a single fireplace.

- Make water more accessible. There's not enough water sources in the game. At least make it so that you could fill your water bottle when you dig water from the ground.

- Get rid of the excess ghost ships, which is currently going on in the servers. They get stuck on shores making it impossible to even build on the beaches.

- Make water "tornadoes" actually spawn randomly ALL OVER SEA and not just in 1 spot at around I15 (there were 8 -10 tornadoes in one spot and I have never even seen one randomly someplace else, anywhere). 

- Fix the clusters of animals. Many animals just get stuck in 1 place and they can't roam freely. There was one 10 square feet of land in and island that had 20 giraffes in it. This is clearly not working as intended and you can see it clearly that it is not.

- Fix the aggro range of certain animals so that you even get a feel of "avoiding" something. Creatures aggro you from so far that it's not even funny.

- Fix the running speed of wolves & lions and get rid of their immobilizing attack, because it makes you not being able to fight against them. 

- Make players actually have to stock up on supplies when you travel on the sea and just not have people abuse the "spawn with full vitals" "feature". Make it feel like an achievement to reach a far island while surviving the elements! 

- Make wind turn more often. It's not fun to "sail" for 4 hours without the wind turning even 5 degrees.

- Make a permanent fix for the servers, it's not funny when servers go down for many hours each and every day. Since the whole launch, the EU servers haven't stood up for 24 hours straight even once.

- Buildings have way too much HP, they need to be adjusted. If you can't destroy a thatch wall/hut with an iron hatchet after hitting it for an hour straight, somethings wrong. Also add in the possibility to burn buildings somehow for damage over time.

- Fix the "no damage" bug when shooting with arrows and things (maybe counts guns too, I haven't got that far yet). I have literally shot a fish 10 times and it didn't receive any damage from it. This counts in ALL animals, not just fish alone.

- Fix animal run paths. Some animals run around you like wild goose and it's impossible to hit them.

- Make swinging spear in water cost less stamina when hunting for fish. You can't even fight a manta without the fear of drowning because 2-3 swings deplete all your stamina and the manta might not even be dead that time yet. (Even if it was lvl 1-2) which then gets us to the next point..

- Fix animal levels and damage. They are way too inconsistent. A lvl 1, LEVEL ONE, rhino should be an easy target, but if you even make the simple mistake of attacking one, it will trample you to death. Their HP alone does not equal to their "level".

- Alpha animals have still not left all freeports and starting areas.

- Fix the spawns on lawless regions to actually randomly drop you on land and not in the freezing water. Swimming off the water takes at least a quarter of your hp by default, so it's not fun to start the game like that.

- Make more eatable fish spawn in Freeport beaches. The waters are literally emptier than the pond at the park near my house.

- Fix the FPS issues. I have a brand new Intel i9-9900k processor computer with a Nvidia GTX 1080ti and CL14 3200mhz fast memories. I have 30-40 fps on anywhere on the map. I'd be afraid of playing this game if I didn't have water cooling on my processor and a well aired/cooled computer case to keep the temperatures down when the game gets stuck in menu with 20 fps and high CPU usage every time I launch the game.

- Fix animals getting stuck on walls and drowning on water.

- Fix animals so that they roam back to their spawn areas and not getting stuck on rafts & player corpses.

- Trees on tundra and trees on high desert spawning zones give a different amount of actual wood when hit. I think this is more of a bug than a feature.

- Saving your character layout doesn't save your tattoos. I spent an enormous time (lol.. like 2 hours) making a dragon tattoo to my characters arm, just to find out I can't remake the same character model with the tattoos with the saved file. Now the saved files have vanished somewhere and I don't even know where. Now I'm dreadfully waiting for my character to die of old age when I haven't even been able to experience even half of the things this game has to offer because all of the before mentioned bugs and I couldn't even recreate him like he was with the layout saving not working.

So... these were just from the top of my head for now... there's a few reasons why this game should be reset to give everyone a fair chance to play the game and get their bases up in islands. The problematic situation arises when 90% of the players aren't able to play for many hours while that 10% who claims 80% of all the islands while others can't play and boost themselves in level to escape the rest from catching them. It's just not really fair.

....and yeah more importantly, devs, please respond to critical server situations more faster. It's been 5 hours, yes FIVE hours since the log in servers crashed and we still haven't heard a single reply from you on the issue. A simple "We are working on a fix" or "We are looking into it" would be more friendly to the community, than not say anything at all.

Best regards

-Nasi

Edited by Nasibihc
  • Thanks 1