so i log on today na pve all ships gone 2 brigs and a galleon and most of my base is gone and these guys striping everything bare
- Crow's Nest peak will no longer block the camera.
- When it rains, cyclones now only have a 33% chance to occur (previously 100%), and will deal twice as much damage.
- Dolphins chance to jump has been reduced to 20%.
- Client-side option to hide the Gamepedia Wiki button in player inventory.
- Patched out some .ini changes which allowed people to remove certain visual effects granting them an unfair advantage in PvP - On PvE specifically, Ship of the Damned should not attack anchored ships that have not fired upon them.
- Rare Resources are now available on PvE Commodity traders for a higher gold amount than regular resources.
- Fixed crew on puckle gun taking damage from fire aoe buffs.
- When gunports are closed they now reduce their specific snapped-cannon weight by 60% (previously 50%), open-ports are default cannon weight.
- Gunport crafting and repair costs are now the same as regular planks.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to place multiple claim flags at once.
- Large Cannons now do 30% less damage against Ship planks and Ship decks.