Good afternoon der Pirats.
Correct at least 2-3 critical errors, of which 3 dozen are in stock?
1. In particular - the random disappearance of any parts of structures built by players including chests and lining of ships (their subsequent flooding) when leaving them on the basis of further 1 sector of the map? (dedicated and official servers)
2. Will the players appearing under the textures or falling under them after stunning players on dedicated servers?
3. Critical crashes of the game client when using an anchor in shallow water on vessels with low landing (Brigantine, Galleon)?
4. Players are stuck in vertical staircases (in particular the emergency staircase of all ships) in case of building up the top of the stairs. With the subsequent becoming invisible to both the player and the ship, in case you transferred to the server at the time of this bug)
5. Spawn creachers in player structures (home and ships)
6. Passing through the bottom of the ship. Despite assurances to the contrary, a bug with passing through the bottom of the ship was not removed. during a strong wind in a sea storm when there is a decent pitching with waves - being directly under the ship, clinging to the skin, moves you or other player creatures inside the ship. (apparently, as in paragraph 3. skeletal ship models hit the player’s model but in clause 3. the intersection with the “bottom” of the ship’s keel map causes the client to crash, and in the case of players and creatures teleport slightly forward and upward through the texture.)
7.Ship weight system, where the parameter * maximum number of crew members * is harmful
This from time to time creates the danger of flooding your vessel with gulls appearing inside decks (see the previous paragraphs). It is also actively used by grippers to stoke ships of players offline using game vulnerabilities.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ - I checked all these points for a couple of months. - In case the developer is interested in bringing the game client to a relatively operational state and my information - I can analyze these points in more detail. - In addition, I want to say that English is not my native language and apologize for the semi-machine translation.