WILLIAM

Foundation spam and creature block

members from Arklantis blocked my base. They landed at E8 Monkberry Haven a week ago and started the foundation spam on the beach and land.
In the beginning, other players on the island, and I tried to communicate with people in their company and wanted to stop them from doing bad things. However, they did not pay attention to us. On the morning of June 11, I saw members of their company online, and I told him not to place the foundation at the door of my base and warned them that if they placed the foundation in my base, I would block their boat. For instance, I got a positive response from their company, and they said they didn't want to build an enemy. However, after 10 hours, my base was filled with foundations, and the large gateway surrounded my grand torts, and it seemed that they were challenging me and also challenged Atlas's code of conduct.
Finally, I hope the ALTAS team can give stop and punish them as soon as possible, at least to remove the buildings they placed in my base. BTW, I don't know why they can place buildings near my door and foundation but I can't. I look forward to and believe that the ATLAS team will give me a satisfactory answer. 

I already submit the ticket,  and just want to see how long The ATLAS team will take action. if they won't remove it, I believe that everyone can do the same thing on all islands. the foundation age is coming let us fill up the island with those lovely things.  

caged my creature.jpg

fundation spam.jpg

To me when people do that to another person. That should be a bannable offense. However im not sure the game developers will see it that way. They more or less want to push everyone on to settlement islands so there is someone to babysit. If you don't have a lazy landlowner. I mean a simple fix would be to put in no build radius of 10 foundations or even 20. I think it used to be that way. Before the wipe. Never lived on lawless till now. Even my lawless base has been moved to a huge settlement island that the chances of anyone ever claiming is pretty slim and next to none.

hope you get a result , foundation /pillar spammers are scum
some guy did it near my old base (i went there to destroy it but found sir  ripali douchington's pillars) so I placed a big billboard telling him i wouldnt be leaving or destroying it ..so now we play the waiting game
they really need to start banning these greedy asshats , no-one needs that much space

Well we had the same, gentlemans agreement with islanders that we'd respect each others space... then a company, ignoring all chat, came in, planted foundations everywhere, locked everyone in for months... then all of a sudden, the timers reached zero, so we went on a bulldoze.  Demolished every foundation near us.  Now each company has once again their own space, and we believe (we have no proof), that the company in question got a temporary ban, but sinister enough for their 10 day timers to lapse, giving folks a chance to make good the damage.

Now I'm not saying it was the dev / GM team...  it could be pure coincidence.   But coincidence or not, we took it, and now things are (should I say) calm.

Hang in there, watch the timers on the spam...  you never know, you may experience some coincidence of your own 😉

Feel for you @WILLIAM

It's sad gameplay.  Hope that it gets sorted for you.  Hang in there.

I also will be putting in a report about Arklantis. The seer amount of foundations and large gates blocking off everything is on the most ridiculous point. Just unreal. And something else suspicious with them being able to place gates/foundations right next to someone else's building points.

spam1.jpg

William.... I will say this about you.... what you stated is for the most part accurate.... with the exception of communication before this incident.... (unless you are talking about your snarky little billboard).... 

when you confronted my guildmate yesterday was the first “real” communication we have had....

As far as pillar spam goes, that IS the new claim system until take another shot at the claim mechanics.... that’s just the way it is.... 

we “claimed” an area about as large as our old area under the old system.... about 4 flags.... BTW, was your company one of the top flag spammers in the old system ?....

We have no intention of claiming any more than we have now.... However, the second sentence out of your mouth was a threat to block our ships if we didn’t play the game as you would have us play..... talking all tough and whatever....

so when we showed you that you should not threaten people with an action without protecting yourself from retaliation what did you do ?.... went crying to the devs apparently... then you come hear and act tough guy again.... saying if the devs don’t take care of it you will yourself.... well jump froggy....

But I give you fair warning..... I know the mechanics of this game.... I know where your claimed island is..... you started this with your threats..... unless the devs bail you out you can’t win this....

here is what I will do.... you remove your snarky sign and apologize to my crew mate that you threatened and I will pull back to our original modest 4 flag sized base and let bygones be bygones.....

your call.....

Really, I think your over spamming of foundations started all of this TBH! You are fully aware pillars here and there will cover enough land. 

Edited by Ivah BlackWater

You said very well, you have no problem with the claimed land in the lawless area, but the way you occupy the area is the foundation spam. If you think that you have no problem, please send a screenshot of your claimed land to the forum to let everyone sort. When I said locally, ‘please don't continue the foundation spam’. You have not explained anything about your behavior. After that, I said in the world,’ I don't care what you used to occupy and the foundation, but please don't put the foundation near my base, or I will block your boat’. Is there any problem with this? BTW, my company was do anything like flag spam in the old system, prove it if you sure so. then please don't talk about the old system, and we are now playing in the new system. I won't speak to you or make any calls, just like I said that the E8 is our sub-base. We won't focus on it here, and we won't waste material on the boring drama. If GM admits your behavior, I will learn from you. I hope that you will have a better play in the construction of the base in the future.

FINALLY, LAND CLAIM IS NOT EQUAL TO FOUNDATION SPAM.  

Ivan.... this is not your concern.... you are dismissed.....

William.... i was not sure of the flag spam that is why I “asked” instead of accusing....

so.... plan on going through with your original unprovoked threat or not ?.... 

Since someone said that my description did not mention a snarky billboard, and I need to apologize for this. The picture below is my snarky board.

STOP FOUNDATION SPAM  PLZ= SNARKY

0612_1.jpg

0612_2.jpg

Edited by WILLIAM

I don't think I will butt out of this, and my name is...... Ivah..... I V A H....

I have a stake in this as well as I was looking to make a very small out post here. To tame/grow crops and such. But you have RUINED this island with all these foundations. You say you have taken over what would equal what you had before the wipe. Well here is the thing, we are playing AFTER the wipe and we are suppose to adjust accordingly. If you wanted all this land then maybe you should go buy an island. But instead you have ruined it for anyone else wanting a small part of it. You can barely run around with your tame because it trips over all the foundations.

What really takes the cake is you are going into other people's area's and throwing down gates, blocking their tames.. throwing down foundations so they can't get up the ramps to their base. And you wonder why people are threatening to get back at you. How about you take down a crap load of those foundations, unblock peoples ramps, gateways, remove your gates from blocking in their tames. That would be the adult thing to do.

One more that I want to say that this guy said “But I give you fair warning..... I know the mechanics of this game.... I know where your claimed island is..... you started this with your threats..... unless the devs bail you out you can’t win this....”.   lMAO, keep it going, spend more time on warning me. I would like to lose for real. Plz Come to the island that we claimed , we need some tax ,the daily cost is too much. 

Salty, your company is in the wrong here. Foundation spamming to save space is complete bull. It is companies like yours that make this game a mess to play. Build your base, build your shipyards and be happy. No reason to foundation spam an area you MAY develop later. Dirty tactics and dirty gameplay. Douchebaggery like this is why the servers got wiped the last time. Clean your mess up and stop making the game suck for others you selfish bunghole.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Salty Jack said:

William.... I will say this about you.... what you stated is for the most part accurate.... with the exception of communication before this incident.... (unless you are talking about your snarky little billboard).... 

when you confronted my guildmate yesterday was the first “real” communication we have had....

As far as pillar spam goes, that IS the new claim system until take another shot at the claim mechanics.... that’s just the way it is.... 

we “claimed” an area about as large as our old area under the old system.... about 4 flags.... BTW, was your company one of the top flag spammers in the old system ?....

We have no intention of claiming any more than we have now.... However, the second sentence out of your mouth was a threat to block our ships if we didn’t play the game as you would have us play..... talking all tough and whatever....

so when we showed you that you should not threaten people with an action without protecting yourself from retaliation what did you do ?.... went crying to the devs apparently... then you come hear and act tough guy again.... saying if the devs don’t take care of it you will yourself.... well jump froggy....

But I give you fair warning..... I know the mechanics of this game.... I know where your claimed island is..... you started this with your threats..... unless the devs bail you out you can’t win this....

here is what I will do.... you remove your snarky sign and apologize to my crew mate that you threatened and I will pull back to our original modest 4 flag sized base and let bygones be bygones.....

your call.....

Foundation spam is an offense that can lead to a company wipe. It is clearly stated in the Code of Conduct.

On 6/11/2019 at 2:10 AM, WILLIAM said:

E8 is lawless area, I will take action if GM ignore this situation.

The game has a few GM's and they take time to do things. Trying to strong arm them this way can have consequences.

~Lotus

At the end of the day the people who get to an area and start building first should be left to build, and anyone after if they don't have enough space should move on.We all stand in queues in real life and no one likes an aggressive queue jumper who doesn't want to wait their turn.Look at the size of this map,its huge compared to some mmos, don't spam everywhere just  find somewhere else,if you were beaten to a spot,move on and get over it. 

22 hours ago, Salty Jack said:

Ivan.... this is not your concern.... you are dismissed.....

William.... i was not sure of the flag spam that is why I “asked” instead of accusing....

so.... plan on going through with your original unprovoked threat or not ?.... 

looking at the screenshots u think what u have done is acceptable adult behavior ?, i have to agree with william on this one i hope the devs do take action for this one and do a complete wipe which as we all know will probably happen as what u have done is against the code of conduct , , there is no reason for that amount of foundation spam and to block others from being able to build / expand their already established base , 

Edited by UDO

The worst part of this is that Jack, here thought it would be a good idea to block William's tames in so he can't get to them or move them. Yea, real adult behavior here.  Seems the damn foundation spam gets bigger by the day.

I do hope all his things get wiped out, because it is simply crap. Changing my mind from building a small post on the isle because I simply don't want to deal with his shit. So good going Jack, instead of working with those that want to live there and be willing to help out one another, you just created a prison. SHAMEFUL!