Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Shadow

Totally wrong direction with the talent tree.

Congrats, you just sapped my desire to play the game.

I do not want to pay for a game where I am restricted from playing the majority of it.  At most, when fully leveled, there should only be one tree unused, if you fully level all the others.  Right now, I can't do squat.  Was actually enjoying the game before this was done.

If this tree is going to be so harsh, unlimited respecs need to be a thing.  Just have a 24 hour cool down on it or something.  I mean seriously...what if you only have a few people in your company?

I'm thinking that this game may not be for me.

• Like 2

Totally Agree, people should be able to claim every tree with no limit.

Even if it take 1000 hours of Exping..

But no limitation.

Every tree is necessary to develop our character.. to survive, and to build.

• Like 2

да играю соло затянула игра, я даже не бомбил от некоторых багов, так как игра в раннем доступе, как бы меня не сливали , даже от этого я не бомбил, но когда после все достигнутого поменяли ветки развития. и что теперь меня может тут держать? вы скажите играй с компанией, но я любитель играть соло и таких много игроков как я. А сегодня вы просто выгнали нас с вашей игры. Спасибо вам разработчики!!!

yes, I play solo, I delayed the game, I didn’t even bombed from some bugs, since the game was in early access, as though I wouldn’t be merged, even from that I didn’t bombed, but when, after everything I had achieved, the branches of development changed. and now what can I keep here? You tell me to play with a company, but I'm a fan of playing solos and such a lot of players like me. And today you just kicked us out of your game. Thank you developers !!!

Edited by noteasy
  • Like 2

The problem is that restricting what you can do, does not make the game interesting.  It is simply restricting.  It closes off gameplay from you.  I want to build my ship, tame creatures, navigate well, pirate well, make good tools weapons and armor, do good hand to hand, melee, firearms and artillery, etc...   Being locked into just one or two things I can do for the company is NOT interesting.  It's frustrating.  Where as, just a day ago, I felt somewhat useful to my Company, now I feel useless, even though I have now added 3 levels to my character.

• Like 1