Mercenary

Ship crew

I have a galleon with some crew and today I noticed one of the crew was dead I had plenty of food and lots of resources why the crew die!

i had to place the larder near top deck in middle of ship for al the crew to be affected by just the one larder , it is possible just need to find the sweet spot 

Edited by UDO

Thank you I do have 2 larder but is at the back end maybe is to far, I will add one at the front just in case.

You should see an icon above their head to know that they're in range of a Food Larder. 

image.png

• Like 1

@Jatheish Where we are on the subject ... Could you please adjust the range of the Food Larder as well as the ammo box so that you get along with one on the Galleone. It is annoying to have to balance the heavy ammunition by hand, just because a box is always preferred and then there is a part of the ship without ammunition there.

Edit: Or if the range is technically a problem connecting the objects together so Box A also has access to Box B.

Edited by Tezcatlipoca

4 hours ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

Edit: Or if the range is technically a problem connecting the objects together so Box A also has access to Box B.

That would be a simple solution, even on land. Just do a row of larders/boxes, everyone can access the inventory of the one before and at the start you put in some food and at the end the larder can access the inventory of the first 

Linking them would be nice.  Might be an easier work around for the dev team.  Dunno how the objects all tie in together, but seems like a good idea. 

A way to see the range an item like the food larder or ammo box has when placing would be nice. But I do believe the range should be increased.

If it could attach itself to the ship somehow so all NPC's on that ship are fed and the same for the ammobox.  All weapons mounted to that ship pull from an ammo box mounted to the ship that would be great.