Sign in to follow this  
Xsarec

Strange game. When will there be PVP on PVP server?

So we claim an island, then when we are sleeping someone drops flag and claims it, so then when they are sleeping we drop flag and claim it, and then when we are sleeping they drop flag and claim it......interesting game but not really fun at all.  Shouldn't a PVP game incorporate some actual Player vs Player.

I was wondering why only 1000 people are playing it seems very boring. A thought might be to shorten the combat window and make it a two day siege so then there are some good fights going on, not flag dropping. Just a thought.

Right.... about that......the siege was implemented, but they forgot to add an objective. You know, like a castle or town to control.

Also, they added gold, but forgot to implement an economy, or any reasonable mechanics to conduct one with, like an AH, none of that.

Also, they added PvP as a mechanic, but made the mechanics such that actually PvPing a person who is online, isn't really a thing.

To make up for all the carts before the horses, we get 2x weekends to build boats with, so that its not so bad when we lose them all going to work on Monday morning to anyone who wanders by while we are offline.

I would imagine, if its a normal person like most of us. In fact is more fortunate than most and only needs to work 40 hours a week. He gets home at say 5pm, when the timer starts, and has to go to bed at some point before 2 am. This would mean there is always a timer still active whilst he/she are asleep.

I suppose he could start the time while still at work, but then he would lose his island while hes at work instead. 

6 hours ago, Xsarec said:

So we claim an island, then when we are sleeping someone drops flag and claims it, so then when they are sleeping we drop flag and claim it, and then when we are sleeping they drop flag and claim it......interesting game but not really fun at all.  Shouldn't a PVP game incorporate some actual Player vs Player.

I was wondering why only 1000 people are playing it seems very boring. A thought might be to shorten the combat window and make it a two day siege so then there are some good fights going on, not flag dropping. Just a thought.

Thats too funny man, as true as i can see it being. Damn...

16 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Why is your raid timer set for when you sleep? 

For one most people play 2 to 4 hours a night and the timer goes way past that, but it does not matter....there will always be a time when a group is not on and you just have to stand their to contest no fighting, nothing, that is so dumb. Just do like EVE it takes 2 or 3 attacks on separate days within and hour or two hour window so then people can be their for the "wait for it" PVP.

It does not matter anyway this bird is dead on arrival and you know why.....because if you look at some of the valid complaints on the forums you see no response from Dev's on how it will be fixed and in my 25 years of gaming, a company that does not communicate immediately has never survived, because the longer players are in the dark the more leave and in a PVP game, the more that leave the less PVP which causes more to leave until there are none.

Edited by Xsarec
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1