Sign in to follow this  
Bowtie

You really fucked this up, Devs (ghost ships)

Everything I had was on my ship, and without resources nothing can be replaced. I log in to a Ghost Ship tearing my little sloop to pieces. Nothing I could do about it. I was forced to level 1 at the same time, so I had no skill investments to help out.

This has happened to everyone I've talked to. The Ghost ships are spawning everywhere and killing anything bigger than a raft.

Way to go, you Devs, way to fucking go and make this game even MORE difficult to enjoy. Fucking GENIUS!

You better fucking replace my ship, all these lost ships, all those resources, the tools, the armor, the weapons, the EVERYTHING.

At this point you might as well wipe the whole game and make everyone start over on equal footing.

I am so angry with you. So angry.

• Like 1

I can't even build a better ship to fight the Ghost ship, because the islands aren't spawning resources even though they're supposed to be!

GG

Im with you, Im afraid to take our ship out now. 

They are making this game into a grindfest.

But honestly they aren't going to replace anything, we just spend countless hours into this game building a ship and if mine gets wrecked by something stupid like that on  a PVE server, I'm done.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sutorx said:

Im with you, Im afraid to take our ship out now. 

They are making this game into a grindfest.

But honestly they aren't going to replace anything, we just spend countless hours into this game building a ship and if mine gets wrecked by something stupid like that on  a PVE server, I'm done.  

It doesn’t even look like you need to take your ship out.  Ghost ships are attacking stuff docked on shore.  What a mess. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, allchuu said:

+1 - Ghost ships in Freeport and Flawless island is like - Alpha beast... Pointless.

Not just those zones. For the groups of players that invested the time to make it further, having your small budding fleet that is anchored on the beach of your territory get blown up by mobs that spawned in in a patch.. beyond stupid.

Share your pain. We just lost 2 days of painful gathering in the desert area thanks to this

2 minutes ago, Holyvision said:

Don't worry though, until January something you can use a top hat to get double-gold on chests you dig up!

🙄

honestly, at this point i honestly couldn't care less about the event or official even.
Waiting till our private server goes up so we can play this game in a fun way.
Cause you know, games are supposed to be fun.
Not this nightmare then devs think are fun

HaHa china clan with an armada tried to invade right after the patch. Ships of the damned sent them all to the ground, never were laughing so loud before 🙂