Jan-Tore Olafsen

claim flag balancing

hi.

im talking about PVE

all of the islands we have sailed to is completely occupied by 1 or 2 Companys and no room for New players.

even though they only have built 1 small house and a shipyard in one of their terretories the rest is just claimed (because they can) in my and a lot off other players mind this is a big problem

nobody gets a chance to really enjoy the game.. 

why cant this be balanced?

example 1: if a Company is 1-3 players you have 2 flags (1 for building the Company settlements in and 1 for shorespace for shipyard) 3-6 players in 1 Company 3 flags etc

example 2: some kind of building requirement and not like just 1 Foundation (we all know how that playes out 😉 )

hope you reply on this and if its not possible oir there is another reason for this overclaiming possibility please enlighten me 🙂

best regards

Jan-Tore Olafsen 

I agree completely. If there are 700 islands across a map and each one is horded by even as many as 3 players/companies thats at minimum 2100 players/companies that get land. Not to mention theres probably less than 700 claimable islands due to lawless and freeports. How do they expect this "mmo" to handle 40000 players? looks like 39500 players are going to be shit out of luck.