ExploreAtlas

ExploreAtlas: NEW! Taming and Imprint Calculator!

Ahoy M'artys!

Your team here at https://ExploreAtlas.co.uk with another update! Yarr!

We've been hard at work and brought onboard @globytheoldpirate who's made an amazing taming calculator. Together; we have made some nifty UI changes and brought everything together onto our website. https://exploreatlas.co.uk/calculators/

As well as this, we're proud to bring in our beta version of the Imprint Calculator. This will calculate and reverse engineer any animals imprinting bonus. This will be super useful when you come to sell and purchase anything within ATLAS!

ExploreAtlas is committed to bringing a one-stop Atlas resource website for your every need!

1.thumb.PNG.9787ca5f3d3c2d0657cabd04413c78fc.PNG2.thumb.PNG.9e5a2f3b217caf42a8af20f6c82d8b29.PNG3.thumb.PNG.792668757a74a13cb3624c98d748af9a.PNG

https://exploreatlas.co.uk/calculators/animal/Bear

Whilst there's some work left to do to make this exactly how we want; we have now opened this up to our community to gain crucial feedback!

Remember! We are still searching for iOS and Android Beta testers for our upcoming apps! Please see more information about this in our discord!

Other Updates -

+ French Translations

+ All islands added from May Mega Update

+ Added the ability to add your company and company flag

+ Search function optimisations

+ Added animal images on search results

Happy sailing!

ExploreAtlas Development Team

• Like 4

Nice to See 2 of my Most Liked atlas Pages merge together^^ also Pretty Amazed how fast Globy was able to do the imprint calculator After i Asked him 😄 If u Guys Need More ingame Data etc. Feel free to ask Fairytail And we would be glad to help out again ^^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, zottel said:

Nice to See 2 of my Most Liked atlas Pages merge together^^ also Pretty Amazed how fast Globy was able to do the imprint calculator After i Asked him 😄 If u Guys Need More ingame Data etc. Feel free to ask Fairytail And we would be glad to help out again ^^

Thanks for your kind words and support for our project! :- )!

Just now, Tenosch said:

Error can't access list 😞 !

Give it a refresh now :- ) Sorry we've been migrating to another host today so there's been some choppiness. SHould be good now. Don't hesitate to @jono in our discord server if you notice further issues.!

It's an awesome calculator.  I use it all the time when I'm taming something.  They have great staff if you have any questions regarding these calculators.   Great job!

Maby you could add a button to report false informations?

Someone added a new island to K7. A Polar Region Island on a Tropic Region 🙂

Also, is there a way to report found recources or is this a ExploreAtlas Team only thing?

edit: Ah and also, realy good job with the website! Keep up with the good work!

Edited by MasterFiren

3 hours ago, MasterFiren said:

Maby you could add a button to report false informations?

Someone added a new island to K7. A Polar Region Island on a Tropic Region 🙂

Also, is there a way to report found recources or is this a ExploreAtlas Team only thing?

edit: Ah and also, realy good job with the website! Keep up with the good work!

Ah, thanks for the K7 one! I just removed it. It was some PTR islands that for some reason didn't unflag when told to. Tut tut naughty system!

Resources, for now, are added via our discord channel 🙂 We're looking at other methods but need to ensure the integrity of the data ^_^

Thanks for all your kind words and support!

Thanks for all your kind words. Don't forget you can influence the development of our website in our Discord channel!