Sign in to follow this  
Shazzam

Manta Rays...

Why the hell would a manta ray attack a freakin stone construction? Every freakin time i jump in to the water next to my shipyard atleast 2 mantas are attacking me until i leave the water, then the mantas start attacking my shipyard, foundations or whatever. Whoever thought this would be funny, NO ITS NOT! fix this asap...its annoying af. Btw this problem exists since launch

• Like 1

It's an aggro mechanic. Wild creatures that aggro on you then aggro on any structures you own if you are not nearby or available to target. It prevents exploits. No it's not super realistic, but it's important for game play reasons. It won't be fixed because it isn't broken. Games are not always reflective of reality, particularly pirate fantasy games with cyclops and hydras and krakens.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Shazzam said:

Why the hell would a manta ray attack a freakin stone construction? Every freakin time i jump in to the water next to my shipyard atleast 2 mantas are attacking me until i leave the water, then the mantas start attacking my shipyard, foundations or whatever. Whoever thought this would be funny, NO ITS NOT! fix this asap...its annoying af. Btw this problem exists since launch

They have Manta Rabies!

~Lotus

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Lotus said:

They have Manta Rabies!

~Lotus

Manta Rabies sounds like a great name for a garage band from Daytona.

• Haha 1

Sharks do it as well, tigers, lions, wolves to a lesser extent.. rattlesnakes especially seem to think they can smash their way in through your stone walls.. That's how much they hate you.

3 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Sharks do it as well, tigers, lions, wolves to a lesser extent.. rattlesnakes especially seem to think they can smash their way in through your stone walls.. That's how much they hate you.

Well I did call that rattlesnake a racist Nazi for using tarot cards at our last poker night. That's probably why he hates me.  What a culturally insensitive ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

What a culturally insensitive ass.

Me the rattlesnake or you? Or are you figuratively speaking 😜

What get's me, is why someone thinks a tiny rattlesnake would want to eat me? And goto the trouble of smashing down a stone wall.  It's belly couldn't even hold all the meat on my body.. I find the hissing unnerving, in fact, often I am so nervous when I throw a grenade at said snake that I completely miss it, destroy my own walls and thus enable to snake to get inside my home.

Perhaps I should complain about the uselessness of exploding grenades at hitting snakes..

Edited by Martyn