Sign in to follow this  
NoobieDooz

Why can't I place bank?

Hey guys, thankful for any help! 

I am wondering why I can not place a bank on my claimed island?  I will give you all the facts here: 

I previously ( a month ago or so) had a bank set up in another location on the island, this bank has been torn down since a month ago. 

The new location where I wanna place the bank is far away from the flag location. (No risk of possitble "interfence" with that, as someone suggested). 

I have tried to place the bank on both a dock (made of ceilings and pillars), aswell as on solid floor instead. None of this worked. 

When I tried to place bank, it turned out "blue" upon placing, but then just simply didn't get put down on the location at all. No error message, nothing, it just didn't place. (Tried in a different couple of spots of floors, just to make sure it wasn't that particular spot). 

I already tried:  - relogging,  - fast travelling to another grid to see if it was buggy,  - restarting the game and Steam,   - etc.   Also having a company member having him try to place the bank instead of me, no luck. -  Running around the island to see if per chance any other company member had put down a bank accidentally, but nope, they haven't...    

i am quite at a loss of what to do next, we really need to have a bank at our new base or we won't be able to run a proper managemnent of the base. 😞   If anyone has advice, please tell me what to do, thanks! !!   🙂    

@DocOlds  Thanks! I have tried placing it from different distances, far and very very close, it is still the same, that it just doesn't get put down, but I will for sure try it again! Thanks.   

Only thing I can think off is if there's a bank already down for ur tribe ? We was able to place ours with np.

There needs to be 100% clarification in error messages when these problems occur, so people know exactly why something cannot be placed.

@KarmaComa  yes I thought of this too, but it doesn't seem to be the case, I've asked everyone and have run around looking for another bank but there doesn't seem to be one,  so this shouldn't be the problem...  but Yeah,  thanks.   🙂

@Martyn  yes I agree, in this case there is no error message at all, in fact it turns blue when I try to place it, just as if it would do when things work. But then it simply doesn't get put down, it just doesn't want to be placed, so weird...  

Are you sure it's still your island? If you blew up the bank 1 month ago, then you haven't been paying the upkeep, ja?

@KarmaComa yes I suppose I will have to do that.  Thanks for your replies. 

@gadefence  Yes, it is still my island, it says so on the text in upper right corner of screen. And yes we took away the previous bank but of course we kept flag up and gold in the flag...  🙂